Coping with the loss of someone or something you love is one of life’s biggest challenges. You may associate grieving with the death of a loved one—which is often the cause of the most intense type of grief—but any loss can cause grief, including:
- Divorce or relationship breakup
- Loss of health
- Losing a job
- Loss of financial stability
- A miscarriage
- Death of a pet
- Loss of a cherished dream
- A loved one’s serious illness
- Loss of a friendship
- Loss of safety after a trauma
- Selling the family home
Any loss is important and sometimes we need a bit of help in accepting it.
Group therapy offers:
- New insights into yourself
- Emotional support from peers who understand the effects of loss
- Permission to grieve openly
- Gaining a sense of belonging and knowing that you are not alone
- Processing unresolved issues that are extending your grieving process
- Learning healthy coping skills
- Developing a renewed sense of purpose as you help others
The group needs at least 5 participants to start.
Cost is €130 for 10 weeks programme and will be continued with another 10 weeks programme afterwards. Although it is a programme, it will be tailored to all participants needs.
Please, contact me for more details before deciding to join the group or if you think you may be suffering from complicated grief.
Monika 085 754 25 79 call, text, WhatsApp
Terms and Conditions
Please note that information about the event and venue are subject to change and cancellation. In the unlikely event that a workshop may have to be cancelled or postponed, we will inform you directly via email as soon as possible. If less than 5 people will sign up, the refund will be given